Saturday, December 15, 2012

PET scan results and my left leg

The news is not what we were hoping for. The neuroendocrine cancer is advancing.

The tumors in my liver are growing.
There are new tumors in my liver.
The tumors have spread to my lymph nodes.

Dr. S is working on a treatment plan with Dr. Chan from Dana Farber and in the meantime, I wait. With great confidence in Dr. S.

I found this out around 5 on Thursday. About 5 minutes later I punctured my left foot. Friday AM I went to my general practitioner and learned that the puncture was infected and that I have a blood clot in a major vein in my left calf. Treatment involves resting and blood thinners. 18 hours in and I am bored to tears....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

KelliGirl said...

Many of the words I want to write I've already said to you and are unprintable here.

Just know I love you. I love you more than I hate cancer....and that's a damn lot.

frieda said...

I am so sorry.

frieda said...

And "I love you more than I hate cancer...and that's a damn lot." some of the truest, and best words ever said.

Unknown said...

Sending you love from my heart to yours...

*Sue said...

Arrrrgggghhhhh. And much more.
I am sorry, Suzanne. Many prayers continue.

Unknown said...

Sounds like we need a reiki schedule again!!! I'll text you!!!

DebG said...

Love, prayers, and strength coming your way.

Di said...

I just read your blog. You know i am just as hopeful as ever. I know your spirit of fight is still there so lets go girl. battle gear!