Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Quick Update

I complain about a bizarre PET scan experience and then don't bother let anyone know how the follow up scan went...we'll add this to things that are part of my charm.

I was able to get my PET/CT scan on Monday. It took about 50 minutes to get my port to act as it should, but once that was taken care of everything else went well. I talked with Alex and met with Dr. S on Tuesday about the results of the scan and, in Alex's words, have a "definate tenative plan" of treatment, dependent on the Dana Farber doctors signing off on the plan. I will go see them (my not-so-beloved, but I am trying to go in with an open mind, Dr. B, and also the stellar Dr. Chan) on Friday in Boston.

If you have a spare pair of fingers, could you cross them in the hope that this time around the plan of treatment from Dana Farber comes a bit faster than it did last time?



4 comments:

angela said...

Fingers, eyes, and toes crossed!

Judith said...

All crossed!

Beth said...

I'm even going to make Nate cross the fingers on his broken hand...

KelliGirl said...

=)