Wednesday, September 12, 2012

No News

I had my MRI yesterday - 1 hour to get the IV in (4 needle sticks - 2 in the wrists) and 20 minutes for the scan. I also was told I could go to the Saratoga office where they had the capability to use my port. Guess where I am going next time? On the bright side, my neighbor, Rick "King of the Hot Dog" Jarvis was my technologist. I fought the urge to sit on his front stoop last night and wait for his arrival to grill him about what he saw.

Speaking of results, I have received many texts and messages asking me what the scan showed. I won't know for a bit, but once things are sorted out I will post.

3 comments:

angela said...

Low grade, Low grade, Low grade, Outlier, Outlier, Outlier...

frieda said...

"King of the hot dog..."

"Fought the urge to grill him."


In the hands of a better writer than I there's a good bad pun here somewhere."

KelliGirl said...

LOL Frieda!!

I think your docs need to give us all anxiety meds as we await results for/with you. :)