Friday, November 2, 2012

Biopsy Results

Short on time, but big on news ~ so enjoy the extra typos.

My cervical biopsy results came back yesterday...all were negative. Yippee! This is excellent news.
This means it does appear that the chemo/radiation combo was effective in treating the cervical cancer and that a hysterectomy is off the table because it is not necessary.

HURRAH!!!!

My next "big" thing is another PET scan sometime in December. That will be used to assess the tumors in my liver (ideally remaining stable) and also check to see if there is anything of note in the pelvic area (hopefully not).


8 comments:

The Amusing Redhead said...

Suzanne,

We are rejoicing with you! You have a lot of people in your corner, praying to Jesus for your healing. I am so happy tonight.

Kariann

angela said...

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

Judith said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is fantastic. Doing a little jig on your behalf. :)

liz austin said...

Woohoo! Glad to hear such wonderfully positive news <3

frieda said...

We are rejoicing with you!

Anonymous said...

woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KelliGirl said...

I want you to know that I read this at least twice a day, every day. I smile just as big every time...it makes my heart so, so happy!!! =)

Shannon said...

YAY!!! Great news!!