Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Winner!

Tonight was a Bunco night and I won!!! Fourteen wins, four losses - I never even made it all the way to the losers' table. Woo hoo!

Bunco night means a short post night because the Bunco ladies...they are wild and keep me up far too late.

Tomorrow (Thursday) is my PET scan, which is used to assess how my liver is responding (Krissy, that word was for you!) to the chemotherapy. It is a long, cruddy day. The test itself lasts about 2.5 hours, but then I have to stay away from the kids for another 5 hours because of the radioactive nature of the test. I will not have the results for a few days until the scans are read and the results are sent to Dr. S.
Fingers crossed.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Hugs and prayers your way. <3 :)

Di said...

You bet my fingers, toes, brain, ribs, legs, well you get the pix...all crossed with positive vibes for good results!!!!! I can come and entertain you!

KelliGirl said...

Sorry...hope you got some rest.

Happy Lowe's! :)