Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Entry-Free Evening

Since I made this blog public, there have been two nights I have not posted an entry. Tonight was going to be a third, but then I thought of the pile of emails and text messages I would get tomorrow asking if I was okay because there was no blog entry. So (crud...I was trying not to use that...) I thought I would blog about not blogging because it seems to worry some folks.

The first time I didn't blog was because I was out late having a good time with Kelly and some friends. By the time I got home, I just wanted to go to bed. See...that wasn't very exciting.

The second time was one of the days soon after chemo when I was alone with the kids all day. By the time Kelly got home I was exhausted and my brain was mush. See...also not exciting.

I do try to write each night, but if there is not a blog entry, it does not mean anything major is wrong, just that I am taking a night off. Or that my children have tied me up and stolen my iPad to play Angry Birds.



2 comments:

Beth said...

Ok, so if there is no blog post, I'll be happy because I'll know that someone in your family had, or is having, a good time! BTW - I bet your hair looks great ;-)

KelliGirl said...

Hey - it's your party, and you can blog if you want to...

:)